So a while back I updated my blog's software and at the time it broke the themes. It turned out this was due to the new version of Roller not detecting that my blog is behind ssl and so the css wasn't being loaded by my browser. It was a fairly straight forward fix (a single setting to force the blog to treat all links as being behind ssl).
Having fixed that I could use any of the built in themes (plus a number of extra themes you can download). However I was never terribly happy with how my blog, and my website just didn't go together. With that in mind I decided to edit one of the simpler themes, and make it look more like my website (given my rather poor design skills this was probably a mistake, but meh). This ended up being a lot easier than I expected it to be.
So welcome to my new look blog, as shocking as it looks.